|Finished product description: Extra virgin olive oil « Farida »|
|Composition of the finished product||Olive oil is composed of :
– 99% fat composed of triglycerides ;
– 1% of minor compounds ; it is essentially (in order of importance)
– Squalene ;
– Triterpenic alcohols ;
– Sterols ;
– Phenols ;
– Tocopherol derivatives.
|Important features||Physico-chemical analyzes :
– The acidity in (% m / m) is less than or equal to 0.8 ;
– The peroxide index in (mEq / O2 / kg) is less than or equal to 10 ;
– The median of the majority defect is 0 ;
– The median of the fruitiness is greater than 0.Organoleptic characteristics :
– Smell : irreproachable
– Taste : fruity, bitter, spicy
– Color : clear yellow to green
– Appearance at 20 ° C for 24 hours : limpid
|Conditioning||– Glass bottles
– Plastic cans
|Conditions and shelf life||– Once the bottle of olive oil has been opened, it must be consumed, as quickly as possible and closed after each use, to preserve its quality.
– Protected from air and light, in opaque packaging;
– In a cool place, at a temperature between 15º and 25ºC.
– Shelf life : 2 years.
|Destination||National and international market|